Sunday, June 28, 2009

Starting a new week

It's about 3:30 on Sunday and I just finished watching the USA lose in international soccer. Before that I knocked out P90X X Stretch here at my desk. Sundays lend themselves to extra activities. Anyway Congrats to my cousin and his wife Chad and Carissa on the new baby boy Harrison. I think that this week is going to be a breakthrough week for my working out. I am on a new work schedule and have three days off in the middle of the week. I plan on running and p90xing and maybe some swimming considering the temps in the 100's. Love the Oklahoma summer. So pumped for my wife's new venture and hope all goes well on the first party one week from Thursday. Feel free to ask me about it if you happen to read this post. Okay Sunday 4.5 hours in the work day and tomorrow is my Friday. Time to get serious on a new level.

No comments:

Post a Comment