Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Risk Day Wednesday

What risk should I take today?


I feel like today I might go out on a limb. Maybe try something different. A workout, a food, some polish dance hall music? Not sure what it will be but I shall not only look for opportunities but seek out something strange and fun.

Between the Warrior Dash last weekend and Preston and I doing parkour yesterday at the Owasso funtastic island, I am really pumped about losing weight and being as fit as I can possibly be. It seems like the higher level of fitness the more extreme the exercises can become and eventually lead to some risking yet fun times.

Not jumping off any buildings just yet and not dunking a basketball, but I’m 29 for just under seven more months, lets see what 30 can look like.

I think it is time to become somewhat obsessed with working out again and the diet will fall into place. Tonight I enjoyed some carrots and watermelon instead of Skittles and chips, seems like a step in the right direction.

Have a great Wednesday people and take a risk today!

Break the routine,
don’t be a machine,
get out on the town,
and shut the place down!

P.S.
THUNDER UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment