Thursday, May 10, 2012

Personal ad: Seeking Female


A personal ad:
Seeking: single female/speaks English/height 5’-6’

 












A personal ad in retrospect:
Seeking: Honest upfront woman with the ability to put up with my BS. Attractive is nice, but sincerity is best. Open to fun, family and friends. Enjoys drinking wine(to look fancy). Actually enjoys drinking imported beer. Happy to be out on the town or staying in, as long as it’s with me. Must be independent, smart and funny. Willing to push me to work hard, quick to pick me up if I fail, even quicker to say ‘I love you’ no matter the situation. Sinner and a Saint. Cherishes every hug. Pleases my soul. Brings out my best. Smiles. Grins. Giggles and Laughs.


It’s amazing the things I enjoy in my everyday life I didn’t even know where important eleven years ago. Nine years of marriage, one kid, half a dozen cars, two apartments and a house, and we are just getting started. This life journey has been nothing short of incredible and I can only imagine the great things headed our way in the next nine years.

It has been such an fantastic trip with my best friend. I feel silly trying to find words for my wife. They say perfection is unattainable, so I put her in the 99th percentile.

Our anniversary is on the 24th and I think we are just going to have a date night out in the big city, Tulsa. I think for our ten year our friends should pool their money and send us somewhere nice like, Oklahoma City, haha. Seriously though, you guys start saving up, thanks.

This post might not be insightful or educational. In fact, it might seem like I am just bragging. Well, you might be right.

Love you wifey. I lucked out big time finding you.



No comments:

Post a Comment