Thursday, May 3, 2012

A little rap for your Thursday

This is a rap beat I found online and some lyrics that came to mind while listening to it.

Hope you enjoy.






In the night time we see the way we are
And the life we choose....

Can we see the light,
Can it be tonight,
Is there something you are hiding inside,
In my words I heard you and looking to hide,
Just reach to the right,
I’m by your side and this time,
I will be your all and anything that you need will be just fine.

I can bring you peace,
You can piece my heart
I can bring you love
You be the start,
Of this life changer,
Schedule rearranger,
Breaking hearts out of cages.
Like I feel when I’m on stages
Wrapped in human spirit,
Can you hear it,
The words that make you smile
The worlds stop turning a while,
And underneath you see me reaching for the dream
A place up on top
The place where dreams stop
And reality comes crashing down
As the money and jewels surround
In the darkest of places I see smiling faces
With their hands in the air
And the weight of the world like it wasn’t there
Escape the day to day
Be on the way
And keep it going for me….

I can bring you peace
You can piece my heart
I can bring you love
You can be the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment