Monday, April 9, 2012

Singing to be on stage? Maybe.


















Over this Easter weekend my little sister and I took time out from coloring eggs and eating ham to record a couple videos. These are the first videos I am posting on my newly renewed blog and hope to have many more of us singing. Everyone is a critic and I welcome all comments, just leave my mother out of it. (Your mommas so old she left her purse on Noah’s ark!)

This is for a contest our local radio station is running. Billy Currington is coming to Tulsa this Thursday and the winner of this “Stage-Crasher” contest gets to sing on stage! If nothing else maybe one of us will win and I can get some lyrics in front of a country artist. It’s who you know and I don’t know Billy Currington yet, but maybe soon.

This is a brief post but don’t worry much more is coming in this first full week of I started a Blog… get to reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment